|Search This Title:|
|Record Creator:||Anacortes Municipal Government, City Council|
These records include the minutes of the Anacortes City Council meetings from 1891 through 2005.
Minutes are the official record of the proceedings of the City Council. Minutes may also include date, council members present, summary of official reports from various departments, budget approvals, and other business.
|Related Records:||For more information or to learn about related records, contact the Washington State Archives, Northwest Regional Branch at (360) 650-3125 or email email@example.com.|
|Access Restriction Notes:||These records are open for research.|
|Sources of Transfer||Northwest Regional Archives
|Notes||Filmed by Washington State Archives, Imaging and Preservation Services. Indexed by Washington State Archives, Northwest Regional Branch.
|Agency History:||The city of Anacortes was settled in 1860 as "Ship Harbor". It was renamed in 1876 after Anna Curtis, wife of a civil engineer, but was altered slightly to give a more Spanish flair. It was incorporated in 1891 and is located in Skagit County on the north end of Fidalgo Island. The city adheres to a Mayor-Council form of government.|
|Preferred Citation:||[Identification of item], Anacortes City Council, Minutes, 1891-2005, Washington State Archives, Digital Archives, http://digitalarchives.wa.gov, [date accessed].|
|Records By Year:|