|Search This Record Series:|
|Record Creator:||Anacortes Municipal Government, City Council|
These records include Resolutions 1 through 1736, adopted by the Anacortes City Council during meetings from April 21, 1959, through December 18, 2006.
Resolutions are official or formal statements of determination, decision, or opinion passed by the council, on matters before that body. The resolutions in this collection are indexed by date and number.
|Related Records:||For more information or to learn about related records, contact the Washington State Archives, Northwest Regional Branch at (360) 650-3125 or email email@example.com.|
|Access Restriction Notes:||These records are open for research.
|Source of Transfer||Northwest Regional Archives
|Agency History:||The city of Anacortes was settled in 1860 as "Ship Harbor". It was renamed in 1876 after Anna Curtis, wife of a civil engineer, but was altered slightly to give a more Spanish flair. It was incorporated in 1891 and is located in Skagit County on the north end of Fidalgo Island. The city adheres to a Mayor-Council form of government.|
|Preferred Citation:||Preferred Citation: [Identification of item], Anacortes City Council, Resolutions, 1959-2006, Washington State Archives, Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov, [date accessed].|